Comment on page
Authorizing The Domain Hosted by Home.pl
1. Sign in to your Home.pl dashboard
2. Find the DNS settings for your domain.
3. Choose the „Dodaj nowy rekord” option, which will allow you to add a new DNS record.
- 4.Choose „CNAME” as the record type.
- 5.In the „Nazwa kanoniczna” field, enter the value generated in the EmailLabs panel (the alphanumeric string with the dkimbox.com domain). Make sure to add the “.” symbol at the end.
- 6.Save the changes to create a new CNAME record.
- 7.Wait for the changes to be approved by the DNS system. Depending on the TTL, it may take a few minutes or hours. The default TTL 3600 (seconds) means waiting an hour.
- 8.You can control the authorization status by clicking the „Check button” in the panel. If the status changes to „Accepted, " the authorization was completed successfully.If you need further assistance, contact your hosting provider's Support Team for more detailed instructions.
If in doubt, consult the documentation or technical support of your service provider to obtain precise instructions for your account.