Comment on page
Email Address Authorization
- 1.Go to the Sender authorization tab and choose the “Email address authorization” option.
- 2.Next, click on the „Add email address” button.
- 3.Fill in the authorization form for the chosen email address:
- From email address: enter the email address you wish to authorize.
- Description: this is a non-mandatory field that you can use to describe the authorized email address.
- Click on the „Save” button. Your email address will now have the “Waiting” status.
- You will get a confirmation authorization link to the authorized email address. You need to click on it to finish the authorization process.
- The record in the EmailLabs panel will be automatically actualized, and the authorized email address will receive the “Accepted” status.
- Wait around 15 minutes for the changes to propagate correctly.
- After that, you can send emails using the authorized email address.
You can find more information about sender authorization and DKIM keys in this article: