Comment on page
From Domain Authorization
- 1.Sign in to your EmailLabs dashboard.
- 2.Go to the Administrator tab > Sender authorization in the left-hand menu.
- 3.Select the „Add domain” option on the right side of the screen.
- 4.Fill out the authorization form for the chosen domain:
- From domain: enter the domain that is going to be used to send messages. Put only the domain name without the @ symbol (for example “mydomain.com”).
- Description: this is a non-mandatory field where you can define particular domains. The description will only be visible in the EmailLabs panel.
- DKIM selector: enter the selector that is going to be an etiquette for your domain’s DKIM record. It is going to be used to search for the DKIM key in the domain’s DNS records. It should be 3-4 characters long, and it may contain both letters and numbers (for example, “plpl”).
- Default key (for email addresses): if you want to sign messages sent from authorized email addresses with a particular domain’s key, add this domain to the Domain authorization tab and mark it as default.
- Select the subaccount: choose the subaccount you want to enable sending from a particular subdomain.
- 5.Click the „Save” button. EmailLabs will generate a unique authorizing record to add to your DNS settings.
- 6.Contact your hosting provider to add a new CNAME record to your domain’s DNS recordssettings. The authorizing record consists of domain, record type, and value. Each hosting provider has requirements for managing the DNS records (some require you to add a dot “.” at the end).
- 7.After adding a new record, wait for the changes to the domain’s settings to propagate correctly. Depending on your hosting’s TTL, it may take 15 minutes up to 24 hours.
- 8.Go to the EmailLabs panel and click the “Check” button for authorization status.
- 9.If the status changes to „Accepted”, the authorization was completed successfully. You can now send emails using the authorized domain in the From address.
Remember that if you decide to authorize the whole domain, you don’t need to authorize singular email addresses in this domain. Double authorization is not going to improve your sendings’ security, and in fact, it may cause the providers problems with reading the right DKIM key.
⬅️ Detailed instructions for authorization on home.pl and nazwa.pl can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.