Comment on page
This functionality allows you to automatically tag a group of emails, thus marking them with appropriate labels.
- 1.Go to SMTP Accounts tab > Settings > Tags.
- 2.Choose one of the following ways to tag your emails:
- Adding the rule for the “From” field: the tags will be added based on the sender’s email address.
- Adding the “Subject” field rule: the tags will be added based on the email’s subject line. If you choose to label your messages based on the subject line, you can use the “*” sign - it will mean that there might also be other characters besides the searched-for ones in the subject field.
- “Searched phrase*” - the system will find the searched phrase and everything that comes after that.
- No “*” symbol means only the searched phrase will be found.
- 3.Fill in the “Tag” field and click the “Add rule” button.
You can also find the list of all used tags in the Administrator tab > Tags.
Important! You can add tag rules even when the functionality is not turned on. Select the “Turned on” option to enable it and click the “Save” button.
You can read our API documentation to learn more about tagging emails via API:
⬅️ Detailed instructions for each panel section under the 'Functionalities' tab can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.