Comment on page
The “UTM” option allows you to add specific parameters to the URLs in your emails recognized by Google Analytics. This will enable you to track the statistics of your email campaigns with their tools. You can monitor users' actions, such as registering or buying items in an e-store, and follow the most used phrases in sent emails.
- 1.Go to the SMTP Accounts tab > Settings > UTM.
- 2.Select the “Turned on” option. The default UTM settings will be automatically enabled.
- 3.To obtain even more detailed information in Google Analytics, you can use the rule-adding option, which allows you to personalize the name of the analyzed campaign based on specified fields.
- You can add the rule for the From field or the Subject field.
- In the “Search phrase” field, enter the phrase you want to found in specified email fields.
- In the “Campaign name” field, enter the personalized name of your campaign by which it will be identified in Google Analytics.
- 4.When rules are not defined, the default name of the campaign will be set to “default”.
- 5.Choose the “Add rule” option and save the changes by clicking the “Create” button.
⬅️ Detailed instructions for each panel section under the 'Functionalities' tab can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.