Comment on page
Step 2: Configuration in the EmailLabs Panel
- 1.Sign in to your EmailLabs dashboard.
- 2.Go to the SMTP accounts tab > Settings > Whitelabel.
- 3.Select the “Turned on” option.
- 4.In the "Domain" field, enter the created subdomain you already configured in your DNS record (for example, click.yourdomain.com).
- 5.Optionally, if you want your logo displayed on the “Unsubscribe” page, add it to the “Logo” section.
- 6.Click on the “Create” button to save the changes.
⬅️ Detailed instructions for each panel section under the "Whitelabel" tab can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.