Comment on page
The „Activity report” tab allows you to track the sent messages’ statuses accurately and filter email logs by a particular status. This functionality provides a way to precisely monitor what events occur during the sending process and what responses you receive from the recipient servers.
- 1.After signing into your EmailLabs dashboard, find the left-hand menu.
- 2.Choose the Reports tab > Activity Report
In the „Search” section, you can explore the message logs based on different criteria.
- 1.You can choose a specific time frame in which the messages were sent by selecting the dates in the “From” and “To” fields.
- 2.Choose the event type to see messages that received a certain status.
- 3.Enter the email’s identification number in the „Message-ID” field to look for a particular message.
Remember that the default status is always set to injected
In the “List” section, you can find the detailed records for the messages sent from a chosen subaccount.
The “List” view contains some essential columns:
- Date: here, you can see when a message received its status.
- Email: here, you can see your recipient’s email address.
- Message ID: here, you can find the number by which your message can be identified.
- Event: Message status.
- Account: here, you will see which subaccount was used to send the message.
- Actions: by clicking „More”, you gain access to the detailed message log.
How to put this into practice?