Comment on page
Detailed Message Logs
You can access additional information about a particular email by clicking the „More” option in the „Actions” column.
- Sent on: this is when your message was sent from our system.
- From: this is the sender's email address.
- Subject: this is the message’s subject.
- State date: this is when the recipient server accepted or rejected the message.
- Status: information about the final status that the message received.
- Details: this is the additional information regarding the status received from the recipient server.
- Tags: the list of tags attached to the message.
- Opened on: here, it can be checked if the user opened the message and opening time.
- Clicked on: here, it can be tracked if the URLs in the message content were opened and when they were clicked.
- Click details: here, which URLs were opened and the time they were clicked is shown.
- Size of message: this is the total message size, including attachments.
Remember that the message logs expire after a particular time (TTL) determined by a plan on which your account operates. You can find more details on our pricing list.
⬅️ Detailed instructions for each panel section under the 'Report' tab can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.