Comment on page
In the „Search” section, you can explore the Blacklist records based on different criteria.
The List view contains some essential columns:
- Actions: here, you can find either the pencil icon (for editing) or the trashcan icon (for deleting) the record.
- Number of bounce: the number of hardbounces the address must receive before being blocked.
- Comment: more information about the reason for the address being blocked.
- Email: the email address that was blacklisted.
- Creation date: date and time when the address was added to the Blacklist.
- Account: subaccount that was used to send the message.
- Reason: here, you can find the reason for the address being blacklisted (e.g. getting a hardbounce status).
⬅️ Detailed instructions for each panel section under the 'Blacklist" tab can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.