Comment on page
Panel Navigation and Access Path
- 1.After signing into your EmailLabs dashboard, find the left-hand menu.
- 2.Go to the SMTP Accounts tab > Active accounts.
- 3.There, you can see a list of the subaccounts in the table. Each row represents one subaccount.
- Login: this is the SMTP account name used as a login/username during integration.
- Display name: there, you can edit the default display name of the subaccount. It will be visible in the top tab in the EmailLabs panel. Defining a name makes identifying and segregating a subaccount easier, especially when you own many of them.
- Type: there, you can find out if you currently use a shared or dedicated server and its IP address.
- S/MIME certificate: here, you can see an email address that had an S/MIME certificate configured and the certificate's expiration date.
- You can find the tools to manage a particular subaccount in the 'Actions' column.
⬅️ Detailed instructions for each panel section under the 'SMTP Accounts' tab can be found in the drop-down menu on the left.