Comment on page
- 1.Sign in to your BaseLinker dashboard.
- 2.Go to the Orders tab > email/SMS templates > email accounts.
- 3.Click on the “Add new account” button.
- 4.Select the “Add SMTP account” option from the drop-down menu.
- 5.Proceed to fill in the following fields:
- SMTP server address: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs (if adding the port number is necessary, put it after the SMTP host address, preceded by a semicolon).
- SMTP login: enter your SMTP account name in this format:
- SMTP password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- Connection security: select „TLS” or „No encryption,” depending on your preference.
- Full email address: enter the From email address that will be used to send your messages.
- Display name: enter your sender’s name.
- Click ‘Save’ to approve the new settings.
After saving the integration settings, try sending a test message to ensure the integration was done correctly.