Comment on page
- 1.Sign into your eFitness dashboard.
- 2.Choose the Club Settings tab > Configuration > Notifications.
- 3.Find the form to create a new custom SMTP integration in the notification's configuration section.As you can see, there will be two forms available. Fill in the one on the right to configure your mass mailing to be sent through EmailLabs servers or the one on the left to set up server configuration for automated messages.
- 4.Proceed to fill in the following fields:
- SMTP address: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs.
- Login: enter your SMTP account name in this particular format:
- Password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- Switch the „Establish secure connection” toggle on.
- Save your new settings by clicking the “Save” button.
Usually, there is no need to put the port number after the SMTP host address – port 465 is added by default.
- 5.After saving the integration settings, try sending a test message to ensure the integration was done correctly.
If you entered proper credentials but still encounter some errors, go to: Reports tab > Messages > Emails in the eFitness dashboard. You can find the detailed error code by clicking on a plus icon next to it.