Comment on page
- 1.Sign into your Mautic dashboard.
- 2.Access the configuration settings by going to the Settings tab > Configuration
- 3.In the "Configuration settings," choose the "Email Settings" option.
- 4.In the „Service to send mail through” drop-down menu, choose the “Other SMTP servers” option.
- 5.Proceed to fill in the following fields:
- Host: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs (smtp.emaillabs.net.pl).
- Port: enter one of the suggested SMTP ports – 587 or 465.
- SMTP encryption type: select "TLS" with port 587 or "SSL" with port 465.
- SMTP authentication mode: Choose "Login"
- Username for the selected mail service: enter your SMTP account name in this format:
- Password for the selected mail service: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.