Comment on page
- 1.Sign into your PrestaShop dashboard.
- 2.Select "Advanced parameters” in the left-hand menu, then click on the "email" section.
- 3.Select the „Server” tab in the side menu.
- 4.Enable the "Set my own SMTP parameters” option.
- 5.Additionally, if you want your messages to be sent in both HTML and text versions, select “both.”
- 6.Proceed to fill in the following fields in the “Mail Settings” section:
- Mail domain name: email address domain from which messages will be sent.
- SMTP server: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs.
- SMTP username: enter your SMTP account name in this particular format:
- SMTP password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- Encryption: select "TLS" with port 587 or "SSL" with port 465.
- Port: enter one of the suggested SMTP ports – 587 or 465.
- 7.Click the ‘Save’ button in the bottom right corner of the page to approve the new settings.
After saving the integration settings, test the order in your shop to trigger an email and ensure that integration works correctly.