Comment on page
- 1.Sign into your SALESmanago dashboard.
- 2.Choose the Settings tab > Email Accounts > Add your email account
- 3.Find the form to create a new custom SMTP integration in the notifications configuration section.As you can see, there will be two forms available. Fill in the one on the right to configure your mass mailing to be sent through EmailLabs servers, or the one on the left to set up server configuration for automated messages.
- 4.Proceed to fill in the following fields:
- Name: choose the name for your account – by this name, your account will be displayed in various selection lists throughout the system.
- Email: enter the From email address that will be used to send your messages.
- Password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- Displayed name: enter your sender’s name.
- Reply to email (empty by default): choose the email address your clients can send their responses to. If you leave this field empty, the From address will be set as the reply to the address.
- Reply to (display name): choose the name shown in the ‘Reply-to’ field.
- SMTP host: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs.
- SMTP port: enter one of the suggested SMTP ports.
- SMTP user: enter your SMTP account name in this particular format:
- SMTP password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- Use TLS: one of the encryption options; enable when using ports 587, 25, and 2525.
- Authentication: one of the encryption options; enable it if your mailbox uses it.
- Use SSL: one of the encryption options; enable when using port 465.
- 5.Click ‘Save’ to approve the new settings.
After saving the integration settings, try sending a test message to ensure the config process was done correctly.
Be aware that when using an external SMTP server in SALESmanago, you will have a 1000 contacts limit. If you want it to be removed, don't hesitate to get in touch with the SALESmanago Support Team at [email protected].