Comment on page
- 1.Make sure to be connected to your third-party services.
- 2.Sign in to your User.com dashboard.
- 3.Go to Settings tab > SMTP settings.
- 4.Click the “Create new” button to open SMTP server settings.
- 5.Proceed to fill in the following fields:
- SMTP server: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs.
- User: enter your SMTP account name in this particular format:
- Password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- Email address: enter the From email address that will be used to send your messages.
- Reply-to address: choose the email address to which your clients can send their responses.
- Sender Name: enter your sender’s name.
- Port Number: enter one of the suggested SMTP ports.
- SSL: one of the encryption options; enable when using port 465.
- TLS: one of the encryption options; enable when using ports 587, 25, 2525.
- 6.Click ‘Save changes’ to approve the new settings.
After saving the integration settings, try sending a test message to ensure the integration was done correctly.