Comment on page
WP Mail SMTP Plug-in
- 1.Sign into your WordPress dashboard.
- 2.Go to the „Plug-in” menu and select “Add new”.
- 3.Search for „Easy WordPress SMTP” and install the plug-in offered by WP SMTP.
- 4.Activate the plug-in after the installation.
- 5.After installing and activating the plug-in, go to the “Settings” menu and select “Easy WP SMTP”.
- 6.Proceed to fill in the following fields:
- From Email Address: enter the from email address that will be used to send your messages.
- From Name: enter your sender’s name.
- SMTP Host: enter the SMTP host address provided by EmailLabs:
- Type of Encryption: select "TLS" or “None” according to your preferences.
- SMTP Port: we suggest using port “587”.
- SMTP Authentication: Select "Yes".
- SMTP Username: enter your SMTP account name in this particular format:
- SMTP Password: use the password you set in the SMTP accounts tab > Active accounts > Actions > Change password.
- 7.Click the ‘Save Changes’ button in the left bottom corner of the page to approve the new settings.